Position: Senior UX/UI Designer - Full-time / Direct-hire
Location: South Denver Metro
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Freelance to Full Time OR Direct Hire
Starts: Within 2 weeks or sooner
Rate: 100 - 120K FT (50-60 hourly for freelance)
* A global company in south Denver (Greenwood Village) is seeking Lead UI / UX Designers to join the team on an onsite, 40 hours / week, full-time basis.
* The Senior UX/UI Designer will help with mobile app, mobile web, web, UX/UI design. You will need to have a strong understanding of the digital space and be able to rethink the experience as it pertains to mobility and digital.
- Ability to drive user interaction through UX/UI design best practices and principals.
- An ability to design user interfaces that present data to end users in a manner that feels natural and clear.
- Create hi-fidelity comps, and responsive prototypes for both web-mobile and desktop.
- Translate lo-fidelity mockups and high-level user acceptance criteria into hi-fidelity comps and detailed design criteria for development. Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off
- Work with brand, creative, and technical project teams to define and document requirements, overall user experience vision on projects, and recommend strategically sound solutions to meet client's business needs.
- Work with technical leads, creative leads, the project team, and the client to identify the client's business requirements.
- Provide consultation to project teams on interaction approach, usability, and navigation.
- Create journey maps wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, site maps, prototypes, and mockups/comps
- Design intuitive and compelling interfaces optimized across devices including iOS and Android.
- At least 8 years' experience in UX/UI design, interaction design, or other related disciplines - sophisticated & refined UI design skills a must.
- Minimum of 8 years with appropriate tools including Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Invision, etc., as well as the entire Microsoft Office suite.
- At least 6 years of experience creating highly-detailed annotated wireframes, user flows, and process flows within complex mobile applications.
- Solid understanding of interaction design principles.
Expertise in responsive web design, mobile app design.
- Experience working as part of an integrated Agile development team and knowledge of the Software Development Lifecyle (SDLC) Delivery model including best practices and methodologies.
Nice to have but not required:
- Conduct UX-related research, including stakeholder and user interviews.
- Working knowledge of front-end technologies (no coding needed)
30% travel (not consistent)
- This is a full-time, direct-hire opportunity starting the next 1 - 2 weeks. Onsite in Greenwood Village.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
- View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$100000 - US$120000 per year
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.