Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Senior UX/UI Designer
Location: Washington, DC
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: February 2020
Rate: Up to $100,000/year
Our technology start up client in Fairfax, VA is looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer to join their team. The ideal candidate will have experience working with Product Owners and Creative Directors to execute digital products and apps.
Duties of the Senior UX/UI Designer:
- Lead the concepting and design of visual solutions for web, mobile and tablet devices from wireframing through to final product
- Conduct usability testing on prototypes
- Evaluate product features to ensure design deliverables are 508 compliant
- Manage user experience process from research and data gathering through design and testing
- Manage all aspects of multiple UX design projects
- Collaborate with product owners, engineers, internal stakeholders
Requirements of the Senior UX/UI Designer:
- 7+ years of experience in UX or Interaction Design
- Bachelor's degree
- Expert knowledge of Adobe CC, Sketch, Invision
- Strong understanding of Typography, Color Theory, Layout
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.