We're looking for a talented and motivated senior digital designer to join our team here at Sullivan. This is a great opportunity to become a key member of a thriving, growing and innovative digital creative team.
Candidates should have a deep understanding of the digital world in all of its forms and be inspired by the possibilities that emerge from collaboration between design and technology. Ideally you will be a craftsperson and a visual thinker, with a strong body of work, who believes in the potential of design to communicate, clarify and inspire.
View 2 job postings at Sullivan
You will be working closely with Creative Directors, Writers, Strategists and UX Designers to concept and execute compelling, engaging, user focused, digital experiences across all digital media: web, mobile, app, social media and beyond.
- 6+ years of experience and user interface design with some user experience knowledge
- Developing and executing visual concepts, designs and design systems
- Deep understanding of typography, color, composition, and structure
- Ability to balance creative and conceptual thinking with sensitivity to user-centric digital product design (intuitive UIs)
- Strong understanding of information architecture and user experience
- Enjoy working within a collaborative team environment
- Solid perspective on interactive technical possibilities and limitations
- Interest in presenting concepts and designs to internal teams and clients
- Ability to clearly communicate and sell your concepts to non-designers
- Expertise in preparing design files for production and development
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves, get dirty and pitch in to accomplish a mission
- Up-to-date on latest interactive design trends and technologies
- Ability to multi-task, self motivated and work efficiently under pressure
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and UI/UX Prototyping Tools like InVision.
- Relentless attention to detail
- Ability or expertise with motion design (Adobe AfterEffects)
- Experience with print and / or presentation design
- Mentor and potentially manage other designers
Email firstname.lastname@example.org Please include work or link to portfolio site
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.