Are you an experienced Designer with creative, brand building experience in corporate environments? Does collaborating, creating and executing on designs for a major consumer facing brand appeal to you? Let us help you secure this career enhancing opportunity!
As part of the discovery and design process for our client, you will:
- Act as a key player in the design execution process on projects, assuming responsibility for the overall visual design strategy and execution.
- Collaborate with program, product, studio and project managers to gather creative requirements and integrate business objectives with customer needs.
- Collaborate and lead vendors to successfully deliver all visual design activities within design execution phase.
- Represent as the main visual design point of contact with clients and partners, escalating and resolving issues as necessary for both projects and larger platform initiatives.
- Act as visual design liaison with business partners, clients and agency.
- Educate partners on brand standards; identify design deviation from brand standards and making visual design decisions by working with DXD.
- Ensure the design supports the overall strategy and champion for best user experience.
View 6 job postings at TEKsystems Digital
- 5+ years experience creating compelling and innovative brand solutions for major, consumer websites with heavy traffic (E-commerce experience required)
- Experience designing in new and emerging digital media.
- Mobile Design Experience
- Strong portfolio demonstrating your BEST digital work (We are seeking portfolios that include outlines of objectives and the creative process)
- BS, BFA, or BA major in design, graphic design, art direction, or industrial design preferred.
To prevent spam, this private address forwards directly to an employer @teksystems.com
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.