A health retailer is seeking 2 full-time SEO Specialist to help develop and executive strategic SEO campaigns to increase search visibility, optimize marketing channels and sales.
The ideal SEO Specialist will need to be capable of analyzing and evaluating performance and report on the data using tools, analytics, and metrics.
SEO Specialist will be responsible for the following:
* Optimization of web properties such as images, schema, metadata, call to actions, internal links, and content funnels
* Assist in site evaluations, content auditing, gap analysis, and technical SEO initiatives
* Identify and analyze KPI in marketplace to consistently improve engagement
* Monitor and report SEO efforts
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Digital Media, or related field
* 2 years experience in SEO at an agency or in-house
* Experience with data and keyword analysis
* Knowledge of SEMRush and Screaming Frog
* Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Search Console
* Strong written skills for content strategy
* Understanding of search marketing and industry trends
* Proficiency with PowerPoint and Word, and advanced skills with Excel
Candidate must also have a passion for the natural health industry and support a healthy lifestyle.
Salary: Up to US$70000 per year
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.