Banyan Hill - a growing multimillion-dollar publishing company - is seeking a SEO Strategist who is looking to take their career to the next level.
This position will be extremely important to our team as we aim to amplify our content and promotions through best-practice search engine optimization and social media campaigns.
It's these promotions, along with our online marketing strategy, that have helped us increase our subscriber base by threefold and boost our revenue tenfold in the past year alone.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who loves to approach every project with urgency, solve problems and be a part of a winning team.
To hit our company's goals, the SEO strategist must lead and execute the development of sophisticated SEO strategies addressing our key objectives.
The ideal person for this position should be intimately familiar with all aspects of SEO, including research and analysis, site development, content strategy, link building, content promotion, technical site auditing, monitoring, and measurement and performance reporting.
- Excellent knowledge of leading industry software and tools, such as Searchmetrics, BrightEdge, Screaming Frog, Keyword Planner, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Majestic SEO, Ahrefs, AccuRanker, DeepCrawl, CognitiveSEO and more.
- Ability to identify and recommend solutions to technical hurdles.
- Skills to manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation.
- Desire to continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Ability to work independently and report progress.
- Ability to work with a team of editors, marketers and copywriters to achieve desired outcomes.
- Minimum three years of SEO experience.
- Strong understanding of search engine algorithms and result features.
- Experience with Wordpress.
- Capability of managing multiple projects and tasks.
- Ability to work under deadlines.
If you are interested, please submit your resume to the link provided and in the cover letter, let us know about your past successes.
About Banyan Hill
At Banyan Hill Publishing, we are a network of global experts in asset protection, investing and entrepreneurship who have united together to help hardworking Americans obtain the freedom of "total wealth" - the ability to make your own financial decisions, grow your wealth with less risk and be free from the financial concerns that plague so many of us.
We get our name from the mighty banyan tree. It is the largest tree in the world by canopy size. Unlike other trees, as its branches grow outward, clusters of aerial roots extend toward the ground, forming another trunk - like pillars supporting a great structure.
Unfortunately, in today's world, you really have only two choices when it comes to investing and asset protection. You can either go to a financial advisor who peddles his company's plain-vanilla advice, charging you exorbitant fees every step of the way. Or you can invest on your own, without any help, and try to make sense of a topsy-turvy financial world on top of everything else you do. Neither choice is acceptable. Both are extremely dangerous.
That's why, at Banyan Hill Publishing, we offer you a third choice. A better way for you to protect and grow your wealth. We give you the chance to tap into the minds of our esteemed experts and look over their shoulders, adopting the same strategies they've used to grow and protect their own wealth.
Our experts have managed hedge funds. Traveled the world. Counseled presidents and world leaders. Written bestselling financial books. And helped millions take control of their financial destiny. With backgrounds in technical analysis, business management and financial planning, we can help you achieve a higher level of financial success without unnecessary risk.
Like a banyan tree, we'll give you the extra support you need. We'll be the pillars for your financial well-being, and with our expert research, you will set yourself up to survive and prosper, no matter what Wall Street, Washington or the invisible hand throws your way.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.