First off: Know that we're in the business of digging for what matters most to real people, then working to bring that to life in the most beautiful and useful way that we can. If that resonates with you, read on.
Bukwild is looking for an experienced developer who specializes in creating Shopify experiences that push the bounds of Shopify to sell unique and cutting edge products. To be up front, there is a level of sometimes monotonous maintenance(y) type of tasks with the job - however, this gets balanced by a good level of involvement with the initial technical strategies at the onset of projects as well as a lot of collaboration with our strategy, design, content, and production teams throughout the process.
View 2 job postings at Bukwild, Inc.
About You (hi there):
- You enjoy being part of a team of both planners and makers
- You bring your perspective to the table
- You thrive when critically thinking to solve problems
- You've got an eye for aesthetics
- You're not into corporate politics, hierarchy, ego, or fear
- You enjoy teaching others and sharing knowledge with the team
- Deliver "front end" and "back end" development
- Collaborate with strategists, designers, and developers from the onset of projects through completion
- Define technical requirements & recommendations
- Bring challenges to the table and effectively communicate solutions to the project team
- Maintain and enhance websites for ongoing client relationships
- Recommend and implement plugins / apps alongside custom development
- Integrate marketing software and services
- 5+ years front end development
- 2+ years of Shopify development (including Shopify Plus)
- Fluent in HTML, JS, CSS, Liquid
- Experience in modern development workflows - stylus, coffeescript, ES6, pug, vue, webpack
- Experience in advanced analytics and testing
Not required, but good to have (bonus points):
- Various marketing integration implementation: Marketo, Salesforce, Hubspot, Zendesk
- eCommerce development experience
- Marketing (SEO, SEM, Email, etc) Experience
How to apply
Provide your resume, work samples, and cover letter that lets us know why you're a great fit.
Send those all to email@example.com
Why work with Bukwild:
Our mission is to translate a brand's most compelling truth into beautiful stories and useful experiences that matter to real people. We do this by having the guts to find what's worth fighting for.
We've got perky perks like uncapped paid time off, full health coverage, snack bar, a flexible work-from-home program, company lunches, learning events, and so on.
We're through and through a people company that fosters inspiration and collaboration. We bring a high level of expectation and excellence to our conversations, customer experience, our work, and value of what we do. We choose real life over work. We take pride in knowing that what do we do matters, in being satisfied with our days' work, and in contributing to a team larger than one. But none of what happens inside our walls matters more than your family, your health, and your adventure in this life. At Bukwild, we are here for each other.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.