Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Social Media Manager
Location: South Jersey
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Starting at $45K/annually
Our client, a sport product manufacturing company in South Jersey, is looking to expand their social presence and offerings and looking to hire a full time Social Media Manager.
This is a full time opportunity to grow with an emerging company, be a part of their new initiative to sell directly to consumers! Competitive benefits offered.
This Social Media Manager will be:
- the social media representative for the entire company - across all platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, TikTok, YouTube, Snapchat
- monitor posts and reviews, working with merchandisers and ecommerce team to craft content and responses in real time
- Working with their internal teams to help implement a streamlined, scheduled posting calendar - offering suggestions on social media management tools
- ability to manage, organize and speak to their audience in a conveying way
- assisting and implementing new promotional campaigns and schedules
- reporting analytics and tracking engagement
The Social Media Manager will have:
- at least 3-5 years experience in email marketing , digital marketing or loyalty programs
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, communications or a related field required.
- experience in the retail, ecommerce, B2C industries - sporting products would be a plus!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.