Position: Social Media Manager / Senior Community Manager (Freelance to possible Full Time)
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: Possible Full Time
Starts: Week of 12/17 OR week of 12/31
Our client, a well-known luxury and lifestyle fitness brand, is looking for a SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER / SENIOR COMMUNITY MANAGER to join their team in a freelance capacity, starting Dec 2018.
**This role could go full time for the right person.**
The SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER / SENIOR COMMUNITY MANAGER will be responsible for refining a new process / structure to allow for more proactive community management activities.
In addition, the SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER / SENIOR COMMUNITY MANAGER will responsible for the following:
- Respond to and engage with the brand's community, managing a consistent yet distinct voice across social platforms, and ensure that content is distributed on the right channels at the right time
- Has a strong track record for writing, editing, and developing strong tone of voice for current/past clients, and is able to take on the voice of the brand, able to translate creative assets to calendar accurately and efficiently.
- Optimize social content, making real-time recommendations to help drive KPIs and program goals
- Recommend and execute ad-hoc content creation alongside internal Creative team members
- Field community comments and direct to appropriate person or department for feedback as needed
- Monitor, manage and evaluate performance, participation, and feedback on social media platforms
- Responsible for day-to-day an alytics, including daily tracking of various social metrics such as followers, engagement, and conversation
- Monitor, recommend, and gain approval for UGC content usage across social and ecommerce channels
- Understand the social media universe and stay current with social media trends, language, outlets, and resources to achieve the best performance on social platforms
The ideal SOCIAL MEDIA COMMUNITY MANAGER has 5+ years of experience (hospitality or fitness is a HUGE PLUS) and the following:
- Has managed channels for brands or communities
- Able to use the brand guideline / tone of voice to situationally recognize how to respond and what team to direct complaints, questions and comments to
- Ability to provide input on content that would resonate with those interacting and engaging with the brand channels (you will NOT be creating content calendars)
- Experience with social listening, publishing and reporting tools; Understanding and experience working with analytics and KPI tracking
- Advanced working knowledge social platforms (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, Google Insights/Analytics, etc.)
- Extremely positive and proactive
- Able to manage multiple projects at once, while keeping attention to detail
- Analytical capabilities and comfortable making sound recommendations that will hel p drive business and engagement
This is a fantastic ONSITE opportunity to work on a great brand. A workstation will be provided.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.