Position: Social Media Specialist - Freelance to Full-time Opportunity (Mulberry, FL)
Location: Tampa - St. Pete
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: Possible Full Time
Starts: Actively Interviewing
Rate: $20/hour +/- DOE
Our client, a national retailer, is looking for a Social Media Specialist to join their team for a 40-hour/week freelance opportunity that will become full-time for the right fit.
* Research latest social media content trends and stay up-to-date with changes to platform.
* Devise strategy for content and posts for social media channels.
* Develop content for social media channels including visual, written, and video pieces.
* Create a publishing schedule for posts and content.
* Post content to corporate social pages manually and utilizing scheduled posts.
* Monitor social store pages.
* Help with customer service and respond to messages on social media with resolutions.
* Complete regular analysis of social channels as well as review boards.
* Experience in social media management.
* Expert knowledge of social media platforms and external review sites.
* Prior experience in a customer service role with a great attitude in providing exceptional customer experiences.
* Must have attention to detail and capable of managing multiple projects within deadlines.
* Must have a strong command of the English language and excellent grammar.
* Associate's degree or Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience working in relevant field.
If you're qualified and interested reply today!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.