Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Our client, a global leader for medical device creation and ground breaking technology in the healthcare field, is looking for a Social Media Specialist to support the internal marketing team - starting IMMEDIATELY.
As the Social Media Specialist, you will be an integral part of the communications and social team working along side a team of eight, and report directly to the Director of Communications/PR.
- Developing and executing campaigns to effectively communicate important internal messaging to a global, workforce
- Developing and publishing new content to intranet site
-Writing and editing for company's bi-weekly, all-company, global newsletters
- Measuring the effectiveness of internal campaigns and continuously making adjustments to improve results
- Setting and leading company's global social media strategy based on presented brand guidelines
- Managing content development for social media channels and actively participate by writing posts
- Continuously monitoring social media for engagement opportunities
- Reporting on analytics and adjust strategies to continuously improve results
IDEAL Social Media Specialist will have:
- 5+ years experience
- Expert on social media platforms including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Strong written communication skills with experience in both long and short form copy (writing and editing)
- Background in healthcare
- Eye for design or any design kills a plus
This is a 40hr/wk opportunity, remote, for 2-3 months.