A health group Northwest Houston is looking for a Social Media Coordinator to join its team. This is an ONSITE, FREELANCE to FULL TIME assignment that starts in late August. This is a 40 hour/week position.
Working remote for 1-2 days per week is an option with this role.
The ideal Social Media Coordinator is up to date on the latest and greatest tools available on all social media platforms and has proven experience using data and analytics to grow pages.
* Expert-level social media experience on all platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Yelp, Pinterest, Snapchat, etc.)
* Expert-level writing and editing skills
* Ability to create social media content
The Social Media Coordinator will report to the Senior Marketing Manager.
* Manage all social media platforms for the company
* Create content for social media
* Create 90-day, 6-month and 12-month social media plans
* Use analytics to prove page growth and engagement
* Engage with and build social media community
* Track and report progress
Salary: Up to US$20 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.