Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Our large nonprofit client is looking for a strong Social Media Strategist for a three-month freelance role.
This Social Media Strategist will join their collaborative social media team to do the following:
- Identify key business goals and objectives for best social media practices
- Develop social media strategies for their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Linkedin accounts
- Assess and direct content through performance-based analytics
- Adjust strategies according to campaign performance
- Create and execute content calendars
- Create content and manage community engagement
This role is 75% strategy and 25% content creation.
In order to succeed in this role, you will have:
- Proven results-oriented experiences + case studies
- Ability to push boundaries and think differently about your work
- Team leadership experience is highly desired!
This is an onsite freelance role, 40 hours/week for three months.
Salary: Up to US$45 per hour