Position: Software Engineer (Applied Machine Learning) - Mt. View via Shuttle
Location: Peninsula Area
Status: Freelance (40 hours a week)
Estimated Duration: 6+ Months
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
One of the Bay Area's best known search engine giants is seeking a Software Engineer to assist their team!
- Develop scalable software that can automatically process, clean, and validate millions of data recordings to build high quality machine- learning data sets
- Develop software for evaluating the quality of company's machine learning models; identifying specific failure cases to help the team focus on resolving specific errors
- Train, evaluate, and debug machine learning models
- Develop software to visualize machine learning models
- Deploy optimized models for real- time inference
- M.S. / PhD in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Mathematics, or a related field; or, 5 years equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years industry experience in C++, with working knowledge of C and/or Python
- Strong working knowledge of high- performance computing (e.g., MapReduce)
- Strong working knowledge of efficient data structures and programming techniques
Nice to Have's:
- Experience with one or more of the following: data capture infrastructure, computer vision, signal processing, algorithm development, visualization, developing algorithms for novel sensors
- Relevant experience with developing machine learning algorithms in TensorFlow or other related machine learning libraries
- Experience shipping products with a machine learning component
This is an onsite freelance opportunity in Mountain View.
Public Transportation accessible via company shuttle.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.