Position: Sr. Art Director / Designer
Location: Northern Suburbs
Estimated Duration: 3 months
Rate: up to $40/hr
We have an exciting three month freelance opportunity for a Sr. Art Director / Designer to work with our creative team in the Northern suburbs.
This location is accessible via public transportation.
The Sr. Art Director / Designer will be responsible for
- Developing style guides
- Concepting themes and photography for creative expressions
- Creating toolboxes / style guides for use across all channels
- Some production work on signage.
Sr. Designer / Art Director will have:
- Strong concepting ability
- Ability to collaborate and also to direct others
- Ability to quickly search for photography samples that are on brand and fresh
- Experience juggling multiple projects
- Strong production skills
- Experience with illustrator, repeat patterns
- Excellent typography skills
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.