Position: Sr. Art Director- Fulltime
Location: San Diego
Estimated Duration: Fulltime
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Our client is a high-quality lifestyle brand looking for their next key lead creative hire! This is a Senior Designer / Art Director position, that will be highly conceptual and lean towards print (and specifically packaging design).
In this role, you will be working closely with the creative founders and eventually building and leading your own team. You will be working on all different types of design from packaging (the majority), to web and occasionally photoshoots.
You must have the following to be considered for this role:
* A minimum of 5 years of design experience in the CPG (consumer packaged goods) space: packaging, POP and retail.
* High level experience designing for print and structural packaging production.
* Ability to perform digital image manipulations and color corrections.
* Strong Typography skills
* Knowledge and interest in structure design and material uses
* Adobe Creative Suite PRO!
Bonus if you have:
* Digital Design chops
* Experience with planning and directing photo shoots
* Sleek, modern and unique portfolio
So let us know!!
This is a stellar opportunity to get your foot in the door with a company who is shaking up the market, becoming a brand leader with a great culture and team! This is a full-time job starting ASAP for the right candidate located in downtown Encinitas.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.