Want to work on major global brands but not get lost in the shuffle of a huge agency?
Want to work for a company that invests in its employees and leaves egos at the door?
Want to work at a fast-paced NYC agency in a great location?
If you're nodding your head right now, keep reading. This may be the opportunity you've been looking for.
BFG's NYC Office is growing rapidly and our creative team is on the hunt for an all-star Senior Art Director to work on an expanding client roster including a portfolio of global spirits brands. We're looking for a highly-motivated, energetic creative spirit with top-notch skills, a killer personality and the following qualifications:
- Minimum 6 years of combined experience as graphic designer and/or art director
- Strong portfolio showcasing excellent conceptual thinking, visual design and storytelling
- Proficiency in Photoshop, MAC operating system, Adobe Suite and PowerPoint
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work and resources and work quickly without sacrificing attention to detail
- Spirits industry experience (highly preferred)
If this sounds like you, let's talk. Please apply online at www.bfgcom.com/jobs. You could be the next to join our fiercely independent creative agency!
Founded in 1995, BFG is transforms consumer insights into seamless storytelling to build national and global brands. BFG's team of 150+ shares a unique culture that thrives among its headquarters in Hilton Head, SC, and major hubs in New York and Atlanta.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.