Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Sr. Branding Visual Designer
Location: San Francisco
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: Open ended
Rate: $140,000k, plus 15% annual bonus
Our fintech client is looking for a Sr. Visual Designer to join their team onsite in San Francisco, 40 hours a week.
The Sr. Visual Designer will be responsible for:
- Concepting and designing global campaign creative across different media channels for marketing initiatives
- Designing campaign creative for our customers across various geographies
- Work with marketing and business stakeholders to form campaign plans and turn objectives into campaign concepts and designs (digital and print)
- Form best practices to distribute global campaigns into local markets including language translations etc.
The ideal Sr. Visual Designer has:
- 8 - 10+ years relevant work experience in advertising, marketing, and visual design
- Degree in Design, Marketing / Advertising, or related field of study or 6+ years of equivalent relevant work experience
- Demonstrated experience with global campaign creative
- Strong knowledge of creative tools for creating static and moving images
- Experience with localization and translation
- Adobe Creative Suite
- After Effects
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: Up to US$140000 per year + 15% Annual Bonus