You know the Dos Equis Manthe "most interesting man in the world"? The one where "if there's an elephant in the room, it's cause he brought one?"well we need one of thosebut for SR. DESIGN...all things digital. Someone who is brilliant, can think outside the box, and is HIGHLY CREATIVE.
If you have a strong background, designing beautiful layouts for web, mobile, and/or tablet applications, we can provide a team that is fun, up beat, and highly collaborative. We need an experienced designer, that knows digital and product! Our team is working on multiple, major projects simultaneously - that will impact the entire business. You can be at the forefront.
*This is an onsite position. Not remote*
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Global projects + fun work environment
- Collaborative team that is open to ideas, experimentation, and creative play with design
- You'll get to work on projects that you will help build from the ground up, and have some creative freedom to run with ideas
- There's never a dull moment - lots of projects to work on in a constantly moving environment
WANT TO LEARN MORE? WE HAVE SOME "MUST HAVES" THAT NEED TO BE BROUGHT TO THE TABLE:
- Strong portfolio showing digital design expertise. Problem + solution driven work
- Experience designing pixel perfect layouts with killer typography skills
- Experience designing for retail OR product
- Wireframes? Journey maps? Prototypes? If you have 'em, please show 'em! But not a must have.
- Fun and friendly creatives are a must!
LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU! Also, for fun viewing in reference to the 'elephant in the room'check this out: https://youtu.be/FX4yPT4BJWk
"Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance."
Please note that this requirement with apply to all: Full-Time Internal Employees, Part-Time Internal Employees, and All External Employees (contractors/consultants)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org Please send resume + portfolio
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.