A creative agency has a need for a Sr. Designer- Packaging to join their team on a temporary basis in New York, NY. The primary responsibility of this role includes utilizing print and packaging design to support marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate will have a portfolio that shows an elevated design aesthetic, with at least 3-5 years of professional and agency experience.
- Design independently or as part of a team, depending on each project
- Supply creative concepts for each presentation
- Creatively lead and present mid-sized projects
- Input strongly to each design critique and ensure your voice is heard
- Work in collaboration with client service peers
- Take an active interest in design strategy
- Present your designs with conviction and on occasion to clients
- See jobs through from concept to print
- Brief illustrators, lettering artists and general suppliers
- Art direct photo-shoots
- At least 3+ years in agency industry, notable brands desired
- Excellent background and portfolio that shows packaging/print collateral
- Strong typography and type design experience
- Highly proficient in InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Ability to thrive in fast paced environment
- Understands full process of print/packaging design experience
- Strong communication skills with ability to work with other departments
- Develop and display a thorough knowledge of digital software required in your role
- Ensure that administration, company protocol and standards are maintained
- Collective responsibility; we are a team, so think proactively and do not assume someone else has it covered
How do I apply? To apply, please email your resume for immediate consideration. Please reference "Sr. Designer- Packaging" in the subject line. If you are not specific in our subject line our database will view it as spam.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.