John McNeil Studio is looking for a Sr. Digital Designer to join our team in Berkeley, CA. We are a growing studio of strategists, writers, designers, filmmakers, technologists, musicians, and photographers who help companies tell compelling stories that build their brands. We love digital but still embrace print. We are founded in aesthetics but also in utility. We make the things that make brands grow.
As the Sr. Digital Designer, you will help us grow global brands by creating and implementing interactive experiences for our clients' online web presence and branding. The ideal candidate will be as passionate about technology as he or she is talented, and be excited to collaborate on a daily basis with a team of energetic, hard-working colleagues in an open office environment.
- Translate complex ideas into elegant, intuitive designs
- Design, implement and maintain day-to-day content management of our clients' online web presence and branding
- Create assets for product, service and solution pages, design banners, promos, etc
- Push innovation both aesthetically and technologically
- Work with creative directors, art directors, UX designers, writers, project managers and developers to ensure brand consistency across myriad digital properties
- Step in on additional day-to-day design assignments as they arise
- A passion for innovation and technology with a solid understanding of digital tools and trends
- The ability to effectively communicate ideas, detailed design, and design rationale
- Extensive digital design capabilities
- Deep knowledge of web development, usability and design, layout and typography principles
- Strong aesthetic sensibility
- Experience designing mobile apps
- In-depth knowledge of the latest versions of applicable programs and technologies: InDesign, Illustrator, Flash, Mac OS, etc
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Interactive agency experience
- BA in Design or other relevant major
This is a full-time position with a generous benefits package including healthcare benefits, FSA and 401k. To apply, please visit https://johnmcneilstudio.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=62&source=krop. No phone calls or drop-ins about the job. Due to the number of applicants, we will not be able to respond to each email.
To apply, please visit https://johnmcneilstudio.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=62&source=krop. No phone calls or drop-ins about the job. Due to the number of applicants, we will not be able to respond to each email.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.