Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Our client in Chantilly, VA is looking for a Senior Exhibit Designer to join their team.
Senior Exhibit Designer Responsibilities:
- Be involved in the full project cycle with internal teams and client
- Identify client requirements, consult on creative exhibit design solutions including budgets and physical exhibit hall limitations
- Create and present RFPs inclusive of exhibit design solutions and budget
- Communicate with sales staff and project management teams to ensure project efficiency, cost-efficiency, and timely deliverables
- Support the creative team in creating design renderings, floor plans, corporate identities, interactives, websites, models, and 3d files in required formats
Senior Exhibit Designer Requirements:
- 5-10 years of experience
- BA or BFA from 4 year College or University
- Must be knowledgeable in AutoDesk 3D Studio MAX & Adobe Suite
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet and Word
- Previous experience in Museum, Environmental & Trade Show Exhibits is a huge plus
Salary: Up to US$90000 per year