Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Sr. Experiential Designer
Location: South Bay
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Open ended
Starts: Interviewing Now!
Rate: Up to $120,000 DOE
Our experiential client seeks a full-time Sr. Experiential Designer to join their team onsite in San Jose!
The Sr. Experiential Designer will be responsible for the following:
- Serve as the creative lead for multiple project, working closely with the creative director to formulate overall creative strategy for projects.
- Conceptualize, develop, refine, prepare and present all client and internal presentations
- Work with Creative Director to develop strategy and create and maintain all marketing materials
- Attend client meetings including discovery, site visits and presentations, working with internal team to develop creative strategy.
- Manage creative team to prepare client presentations (graphic designers + production artists).
- Onsite supervision of installation of corporate event or major installations.
The ideal Sr. Experiential Designer should possess the following:
- 5+ years' experience at a design agency, architectural firm or corporate design/marketing environment.
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Cloud Suite; familiarity with 3D programs AutoCAD, SketchUp and Revit a plus.
- Strong typography, composition and information design skills
- Working knowledge of architectural construction plans (scale, plan view, elevations, schedules).
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: Up to US$120000 per year