Position: Sr. Experiential Graphic Designer
Location: South Bay
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Interviewing Now!
Rate: Up to $45/hr DOE
Our agency client seeks a Sr. Experiential Graphic Designer onsite in San Jose, 40 hours a week, ongoing with potential for full-time!
The Sr. Experiential Graphic Designer will be responsible for the following:
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop client creative strategy.
- Attend client meetings including discovery, site visits and presentations (to both internal and client facing teams).
- Supervise onsite installation of corporate event or major installations.
- Manage client communication, questions, issues, etc.
- Manage creative team including goal setting, agendas, scheduling, milestones, etc.
- Present creative to client and internal teams.
- Create design layouts for large scale graphics, tradeshow + environmental materials, banners, and more.
The Sr. Experiential Graphic Designer should possess the following:
- 5-10 years of experience at a design agency, architectural firm or corporate design/marketing environment.
- BA, BS, or BFA in Experiential Graphic Design, Graphic Design, Information Design, or similar preferred.
- Expert at Adobe Creative Cloud
- Familiarity with AutoCAD, SketchUP and Revit, a plus!
- Strong typography, composition, and information design skills
- Working knowledge of architectural construction plans (scale, plan view, elevations, schedules)
- Working knowledge of pre-press digital workflows
- Experience with large corporate events a plus!
Work station provided!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$35 - US$45 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.