Position: Sr. Graphic Designer - CPG
Location: City of Chicago
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: Open ended
Starts: Ready to interview now
Rate: $40/hour DOE
Our client is a well-known and respected name in the world of branding and packaging. They are currently seeking a Designer to bring on to the growing team.
The Designer will:
- work across all phases of design, including research, concept exploration, design development and finalization
- support the Creative Director and Design team as well as bring new and innovative approach to your own projects
- collaborate with the team and work on a range of projects and clients across the company
- work on assets, identity, brand and packaging work
The Designer must:
- extensive CPG/Packaging experience - ideally in food or home care products
- understand production process and how to set up files properly for the production team
- have a passion for print design, typography and branding
Your aesthetic should be modern + clean - think brands like Method + The Honest Company.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.