Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Sr Graphic Designer- Packaging
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: JAN 2021
Our client, a packaging company, has a need for a full-time Sr. Graphic Designer.
The ideal candidate loves designing versatile graphics and patterns. You will be responsible for creating templates, product layouts and designs for floral packaging.
* Create new beautiful presentations showcasing new designs for sleeves, sheets, and other new products for flower and plant packaging
* Create amazing presentations of new products and designs, showing the best way to sell a product
* Take Pictures of items, products, etc. to be used in Presentation, Catalogs, Flyers, etc, while abiding by printing limitations
* Edit photos beautifully so that they are easy to use in marketing material
* Min 6 year's experience as a Graphic Designer w/ industrial design training OR training as a Graphic Designer and currently an industrial designer
* Very proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (expert Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign), Photography Equipment, Office Printers
* Strong skills in creating patterns and art that works well on various kinds of packaging
* Experience visually illustrating a product for big box retailers
Creative Circle is focused on protecting the health and safety of our candidates, clients, and communities. Details of our job descriptions are always subject to change, e.g., on-site vs off-site. We follow the guidance of the CDC, WHO, CPHA, and government officials. If you have questions about a specific job posting, please contact us. Be well and stay well. Creative Circle.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.