Our client, a leading tech company is San Diego is looking for a Sr. Graphic Designer / Production Artist with 3D animation skills to join their team for the next 6 months.
You will work side by side with the Creative Director to ensure all creative aligns to the overall brand vision.
Day to day will include:
- Serve as the in-house design and production resource
- Manage creative projects from concept development to design to production working collaboratively and independently
- Create graphics, 3D animations, illustrations and other visual content to support digital marketing activities
- Organize files, ensure project timelines + budgets are met
- Produce marketing materials including, but not limited to brochures, flyers and other marketing collateral; templates for internal and external use; print advertisements; banners and conference materials; tradeshow graphics
- Manage marketing archive
- Update and maintain existing design templates
- Collaborate with internal clients; members of the brand team, and corporate marketing
The ideal candidate has:
- 7+ years' experience print and digital production role
- Strong portfolio, demonstrating extensive experience with typography, color, layout (digital portfolio is a must)
- Expert-level experience using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat Pro) and MS Office
- Video/digital animation capabilities (after effects, cinema4D, premiere, final cut pro)
- Highly organized and collaborative
- Expert knowledge of prepress, commercial printing and file preparation
- Sense of humor, flexibility and an ongoing curiosity to learn about design and technology
If you are looking to get your foot in the door with a global company and tech leader, this is a rare opportunity. You will get great company exposure and work on a full range of marketing projects. This will be ONSITE freelance, apply today!
Salary: Up to $40 / ph // DOE
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.