Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Our healthcare client is looking for a Sr. Information Architect in a contract-to-hire position!
This role is 40 hours/week, remote, starting as soon as August 2020.
You will join as a Sr. Information Architect for one of their key websites, working in an agile environment. Your role will be focused on the structure and content organization within their website.
This role involves a lot of responsibility and direction setting, focusing on all IA aspects of the site.
You will work alongside the UX team to:
- Design mockups, prototypes, user flows, style guides
- Help UX team build / enhance the user journey through the site
- Present concepts to key stakeholders
- Manage content and categories of their large, complex website
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years' background in Information Architecture
- Solid understanding of principles of design, information architecture, layout and patterns
- Experience in Axure, Omnigraffle, Visio, or other similar programs
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Comfortable with large sets of data and content
- Strong communicator, able to both present and defend your work
Creative Circle is focused on protecting the health and safety of our candidates, clients, and communities. Details of our job descriptions are always subject to change, e.g., on-site vs off-site. We follow the guidance of the CDC, WHO, CPHA, and government officials. If you have questions about a specific job posting, please contact us. Be well and stay well. Creative Circle.
Salary: Up to US$60 per hour