Position: Sr. Interaction Designer (Kiosk) - Fulltime
Location: San Diego
Estimated Duration: Fulltime
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: up to $105k, DOE
Salary: US$105000 per year + depends on experience
Our corporate retail client is currently looking for a Sr. Interaction Designer to join their team fulltime.
As the Senior Interactive Designer, you will work with a team to produce stunning creative solutions across a wide range of deliverables for our omni-channel, automated retail business. You will provide design creativity and behavioral insights to deliver a smooth and effective experience to customers.
Your key responsibilities:
- Contribute to visualization, and functionality of graphical user interfaces; includes Kiosk UI, Mobile App, and other interactive projects
- Visualize concepts using rapid prototyping methods; we iterate quickly and carefully and remain user-centric at all times
- Maintain deep understanding of personas- motivations and behaviors are your bread and butter
- Create all of the artifacts that support the final customer experiences: site maps, transaction flows, navigational diagrams, interface schematics, user scenarios, information structures, wireframes, and design specifications
- Contribute to peer design critique
The ideal candidate has:
- 5+ years experience in interaction design, preferably within a Creative team
- Visual Design focus with experience in user research and usability testing
- Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop Proficient as well as Confluence, or other collaborative tools
If you are looking for a dynamic, diverse and welcoming work environment (with a great office space!) to challenge yourself in, this is the role for you. Apply today!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.