Position: Sr. Interaction Designer - Mt. View via Company Shuttle!
Location: Peninsula Area
Estimated Duration: 6+ Months
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Up to $68/hr.
One of the Bay Area's best- known search engine giants is seeking a Sr. Product / Interaction Designer to assist the team!
- Create visual designs and motion graphics for internal explorations or product prototypes; provide UX specifications and assets to our engineering team
- Collaborate with User Research team to evaluate product concepts and interaction patterns
- Generate product concepts and use cases that leverage the unique qualities of a new product's sensing technology; create storyboards and scenarios to document the work
- Communicate interaction design considerations to different audiences, including engineers, management and potential customers
- Create and document interactions models using a variety of techniques, including animations and videos
- Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years of professional experience in interaction design
- A portfolio that proves excellent interaction and visual design skills, across a variety of platforms and domains
- Ability to illustrate concepts using a variety of techniques and formats: interactive prototypes, storyboards, videos, animations, photography
- Solid understanding of input devices and input/function mapping: state machines, events, continuous vs discrete input, etc.
Nice to have skills/Not Required:
- Professional experience in interaction design for projects other than apps and websites (e.g. consumer electronics, automotive etc.)
- Experience in working in R&D environment, in close collaboration with scientists and engineers
- Experience in designing for gesture and proximity interaction
- Experience in planning and running user studies
This is an onsite freelance opportunity in Mountain View. Public Transportation accessible via company shuttle.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.