Our client, a healthcare company in North Austin, is looking for a Senior Manager of Digital Customer Experience to join their team onsite. This is a full time opportunity.
The Senior Manager of Digital Customer Experience will lead digital marketing efforts by building digital campaigns and improving the user experience on their website. This individual will lead a redesign of the client's website to provide a simplified, persona-based customer experience. They will also be responsible for managing SEO, social media, blog campaigns and digital ads. They will analyze and report on digital efforts and collaborate with global and regional marketing teams to drive business.
The Senior Manager of Digital Customer Experience MUST HAVE:
* 5+ years of experience in a web-related position such as UX, web production, content development, web writing, social media management or web strategy.
* 3+ years of managerial experience
* 1-2 years of CMS experience
* Strong experience with persona-based marketing strategies
* Healthcare experience
The following skills/experience are a plus:
* 2-3 years Hubspot experience; Experience with Hubspot/Salesforce integrations are plus
* Experience with WordPress as a CMS
* Experience working with remote teams
* Experience with using project management tools
* Customer Journey Mapping
* Digital customer experience optimization
Salary: US$115000 - US$130000 per year + + 20% bonus opportunity and benefits
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.