Position: Sr. Marketing Manager (Acquisition)
Location: South Bay
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Up to $150k+ (DOE)
Our stellar communication startup is in need of a Sr. Marketing Manager to join their team!
- Increase new user acquisition through multiple digital channels
- Measure and conduct campaign and website performance analysis and drive optimization to improve ROI
- Develop and refine methods to calculate ROI
- Generate analytical insights that drive significant response improvement, CPA efficiencies, or subscription conversion and retention improvement
- Build and own the paid social channel strategy and growth roadmap
- Manage relationships with multiple ad partners
- Help with development of analytic tools, technology and process to drive efficiency
- Influence internal marketing plans across the organization
- Determine the suite of tools, automation and processes necessary for scale
- Focus on top-of-funnel but maintain and foster understanding of implications through the entire funnel
- 5+ years of experience in performance marketing; ideal candidate will have at least 2+ years in a hands-on digital display and/or mobile acquisition experience with demand for mobile business services software products is a major plus
- Expert in SEM, SEO, and a mastery of digital marketing platforms
- Strong analytical skills, including a firm understanding of mobile analytics technologies, and ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems in a quantifiable way
- Generous Stock option grants
- 100% medical and dental coverage
- 401k retirement plan
- Free parking or $150 monthly public transit stipend
This is an onsite role in San Jose with plenty of flexibility to work remotely - candidates living in all Bay Area locations are encouraged to apply!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$140000 - US$150000 per year
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.