Position: Sr. Product Designer
Location: Peninsula Area
Status: Freelance (40 hours a week)
Estimated Duration: 12+ Months
Starts: Interviewing now!
Rate: Up to $69/hr
Our client, a major online retailer, needs a Sr. Product Designer to join their team onsite 40 hours/week in San Bruno. Company shuttle available.
The Sr. Product Designer will be responsible for the following:
- Think conceptually - applying a user-centered approach to requirements and interdependencies - to develop engaging interfaces.
- Think visually - using techniques like storyboards and sketching - to communicate interaction design concepts.
- Make design decisions based on good judgment, experience, research, and data.
- Make a real impact at scale through new product launches and interface improvements that effect billions of our customers everyday
- Be part of a fun, humble team, always learning, collaborating with other designers to deliver a cohesive customer centered experience.
The ideal Sr. Product Designer should possess the following (please provide specific examples of how these apply to you):
- A strong product design portfolio that demonstrates how you design to solve customer needs.
- Excellent grasp of the design thinking and prototyping process, including product/interaction/visual, with the know-how to move from pencil on paper to layout to pixel-perfect handoff using tools such as Sketch, Invision, and Zeplin.
- Stellar interaction skills (track record of deploying user interface standards and conventions, functional communication flows, dynamic engaging interfaces).
- Stellar visual skill (attention to detail, stay on brand, build new patterns).
- Deep understanding of design principals and industry trends.
- Expert communication and presentation skills with ability to clearly present your work; you are articulate and can advocate design rationale.
- Readily give and receive constructive feedback.
- Expert partnering with cross functional teams in launching new products and improvements to existing features.
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years designing for multiple platforms experience, with 3+ years as a senior visual and interaction designer or equivalent practical experience.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.