Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Sr. Product Marketing Manager (medical device)
Location: Orange County (Central)
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Fulltime hours, fulltime role
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Salary range: $133,200 up to $199,000 depending on experience level +15% IBP
SR. PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER - MEDICAL DEVICE
Our global medical device client seeks a Sr. Product Marketing Manager fulltime in Irvine. Great benefits with a 15% bonus structure!
The global Product Marketing Manager will oversee the commercialization and demand generation for our client's portfolio of software and products. This role must define the product strategy to include target, product positioning, pricing, branding and all global distribution.
The Sr. Product Marketing Manager duties:
- Development of marketing plans that drive the flow of products and differentiate value in the customer's eyes
- Develop marketing strategy globally for divisions informatics platforms
- Create go to market strategy, segmentation, competitive response, brand + product strategy, customer migration strategy, pricing and licensing models and decisions
- Develop distribution channels, (web, direct, channel partners, etc.)
- Determine content, product promotions, webinars, educational tools, marketing/sales tools for products
- Competitor analysis: review analytics, data to make improvements
- Oversee a team of downstream product managers to execute marketing strategy and track goals + deliverables
The Sr. Marketing Manager requirements:
- Extensive and successful experience in product commercialization and demand generation as well as experience in product launch, new product development, market assessment, customer research, sales tools and messaging of future trends and analysis
- 8+ years marketing
- 4 Year Degree, MBA preferred
- 30% travel for this role
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$133200 - US$199000 per year + DOE