Position: Sr. Project Manager
Location: San Francisco
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: Possible Full Time
Rate: Up to $60/hr - $140K - salary
Our client, an online dating company is seeking a Sr. Project Manager to join their team.
This is a full-time onsite position in San Francisco. Office is located downtown and close to public transportation.
The Sr. Project Manager will be responsible for:
* Manage roadmap planning process by working with internal stakeholders to prioritize, estimate costs, resources, and timelines for company-wide roadmap initiatives
* Ensure work scope(s) properly align resources, product features, and success metrics with the project deliverables
* Manage internal process to define and deliver training materials and execute effective training to business users
* Provides strategic leadership and direction to the organization related to implementation project management methods, tools and processes
* Create the source of truth for implementation status and risks for all projects
* Embraces effective program management processes, structure, roles, and responsibilities to successful execution and delivery of business objectives
The ideal Sr. Project Manager has:
* Bachelor's degree and
* 8+ years in senior project manager role in the B2C or eCommerce space
* 6+ years agile experience required
* PMP, CSM, CPMP or related project management certification
* Experience in Agile and scrum master and sprint planning, well organized, (Scrum Master certification a plus)!
* Experience designing, implementing, and managing project management teams, processes, and organizational systems to support excellent project management competencies
* Strong organizational skills with a proven track record of leading and delivering projects on time;
* JIRA expertise required
* Experience with Consumer subscription businesses preferred!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$50 - US$60 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.