Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Sr. UI Designer
Location: San Francisco
Estimated Duration: Months
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Up to $63/hr DOE
Our hot tech client is in need of a UI Designer!
This UI Designer role will be onsite in San Francisco and will be 40hrs/week ongoing.
The primary responsibilities for the successful UI Designer include:
- Designing complete web pages and components for the client's web pages
- Working with design leads to boldly project the client's two ,major brands in web designs
- Creating wireframes and build prototypes to illustrate concepts and work closely with developers to build out performant and interactive web pages
- Helping to expand the current UI system. Use the system to design new sections of the website
- Supporting qualitative and quantitative experimentation by rapidly producing mockups of experimental variations.
- Thinking systemically and help create a user-centered and seamless experience.
- Iterating quickly and provide options to external partners.
The ideal UI Designer has:
- 5+ years of professional experience in digital design, with a focus on web design
- Strong portfolio of web and visual design
- Ability to rapidly conceive, visualize and iterate design solutions in a shared environment
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Experience Design, Interaction Design, or a related field (or equivalent experience)
- Experience designing and shipping digital consumer facing web sites
If you have any experience with the following it is a huge plus:
- Experience designing for diverse audiences of people (international audiences, multi-language localization, accessibility for people with disabilities, etc.)
- Experience working on a distributed team
- Experience using web accessibility tools
- Experience supporting A/B tests or user tests
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$53 - US$63 per hour