Our Fortune 100 retail brand is hiring a Sr. UX Designer for a long-term freelance opportunity!
This role will focus on elevating the eCommerce experience by solving complex user experience issues focused on online and in-store inventory management and delivery tracking.
You will collaborate with product managers, UX designers, and developers to research, design, test and analyze various eCommerce functions.
You must be confident making recommendations and working collaboratively as your role is to be passionate about improving the customer's online shopping experience!
Role breakdown:40% - sketching and wireframing concepts; 25% - building prototypes; 10%- conducting usability testing; 10% - consulting with development teams; 5% - conducting competitor and customer analysis.
- 4+ years of user interface design, user experience strategy, or related experience
- Strong UX design portfolio - be able to show your process,research, and design
- Wireframe or sketch samples to share
- Mastery of Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch
- Strong proficiency on Mac iOS
- eCommerce UX experience is a big plus
- Experience with Axure, UserTesting.com, Invision
In order to put your best foot forward, please share samples of your UX design process - user research and testing, wireframes, and final design product.
This role is a long-term contract. 40 hours/week onsite. There is a possibility to be converted to full-time employee after trial period.
Salary: US$40 - US$50 per hour + +Benefits
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.