Position: SR. UX DESIGNER
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Mid- May
Our client, an agency in Midtown, has a great opportunity to bring on a Sr. UX Designer and an Experience Director to their growing team!
In this role you will be teaming up with strategists, designers, writers, engineers, and with clients to solve the most complex business challenges!
* Proven and repeated success record of guiding product experiences from ideation through launch
* Strong understanding of UX best practices across platforms, especially mobile
* A point of view on mobile UX topics and interactions across top mobile platforms, backed by a combination of best practices, research and prior design experience
* Experience mentoring or managing other UX designers
* Solid understanding of what is technically feasible in a design
* Strong experience with eCommerce, purchase paths, and transactional histories
* 5+ years of UX experience at an interactive agency or in a client setting
* Comfortable with standard tools of the trade (esp. Sketch, Adobe XD, Axure, Invision, etc.) and able to learn new tools quickly
* Strong verbal and written communication chops - will be presenting regularly to clients
* Natural advocate of the UX discipline across teams and clients, and must have an ability to be highly-collaborative
* Knowledge and application of user-centered-design / human-centered-design methodologies
* Solid understanding of persuasion design principles such as gamification, data visualization, micro-interactions, etc.
* Comfortable with rapid prototyping and agile design/development
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.