The Twitch Seattle team is seeking a gifted Senior UX Designer to drive user experiences for exciting new opportunities and projects. We offer a series of stimulating problems, an environment that's exciting, motivating, fun, and new. You will have colleagues who will challenge you to achieve more than you thought possible, as well as great camaraderie.
Joining our team will give you endless opportunities to use your passion, ingenuity, experience, and pragmatism to build very cool software that affects millions of customers.
View 2 job postings at Twitch
Our ideal Senior UX Designer will exhibit a strong passion for building top-notch gamer-oriented web and software experiences based on a well-rounded set of design skills that range from wireframes to full fidelity design comps.
- Participate in the planning process for new features and projects
- Develop and iterate on concepts for Twitch experiences in a fast-paced team environment
- Develop and contribute to wireframes, mockups, and interactive prototypes
- Own the production of world-class designs and documentation for presentation to engineers, managers, peer design teams, and senior executives
- Refine your designs, considering live customer data, market research, and usability studies
- Assist in the development and evaluation of personas, user stories, and usability studies
- Work with a top-notch engineering team to implement solutions based on your design
- At least 8 years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar UX-related role
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating relevant experience
- Fluency in best practices for information architecture and interaction design, user-centered design process, as well as strong knowledge of user experience principles and techniques
- At least 4 years of experience creating prototypes or highly detailed wireframes for complex web and software applications
- Familiarity with user interface patterns for web and software applications
- At least 2 years of experience working in a collaborative team and directly with developers for implementation of designs
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present a strong rationale for design decisions
- Gaming enthusiast
- A bachelor's degree in interaction design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or related UX degree is ideal
- Demonstrated history of acquiring user data (e.g. conducting usability studies, performing user research) is a big plus
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Corporate gym membership
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Top of the line technology to help you build your own workspace
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.