Our client is looking for a Sr. UX Designer to join the team - 6 month contract to hire.
You will be working on their award winning User Experience team, developing and designing simple and accessible experiences across their digital channels and products. You will act as a leader, innovation driver, and mentor.
- End to end user experience design including: user research, personas, journey mapping, information architecture, interaction design, usability and prototyping.
- Development and governance of best practices in the creation of web and mobile sites and applications.
This client is interested in speaking with candidates that have:
- 7+ years experience in a UX role (including UX research, user testing and UX advocacy)
- Previous leadership experience
- Experience integrating user research into design practices.
- Experience working in an Agile environment (Lean UX)
- Experience building mockups and interactive clickable prototypes in Axure RP Pro, Sketch, InVision, or other wire framing and prototyping tools.
- Solid foundation in user interface best practices, including design for search engine optimization and accessibility. Deep knowledge of interaction and information design patterns and best practices.
- A compelling portfolio showcasing relevant work that demonstrates creativity, thoughtfulness and simplicity in interaction and visual design.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
Salary: Up to US$50 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.