Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
We're searching for a senior UX Designer with enterprise B2B experience open for contract and/or contract to hire opportunities with a notable tech client in Seattle. This would be 40 hours per week, fully remote for 6-months, pay (based on experience) is around $60/hr. Candidates should be interested and able to relocate to Seattle for a full time role if extended.
In this role, you will lead design initiatives and be hands on in the end to end UX process including: partner closely with product, engineering, and data teams focused on discovery and inspirational learning, advise on roadmaps, set CX strategy, invest in research to drive customer-centric decision making, inspire divergent thinking to inspire creativity, spend time with customers to build empathy.
- 6+ years of continued professional experience in the UX design field
- 2+ years of experience shipping consumer products with case studies to show
- An understanding of current speech and language technologies
- Experience shipping multi-modal consumer products
- Strong Visual design skills and a portfolio which reflects that
- Experience with VUI/voice/conversational design
- Demonstrated ability to influence product decisions
- Demonstrated ability to drive customer/end-user impact
- A track record of ground-breaking work
- Exceptional communication, collaboration, and presentation skills
- A track record of successfully working across teams to synthesize feedback and input from product management, engineering, and marketing