Position: Sr. UX Designer
Location: Peninsula Area
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Up to $150K Annually
One of the Bay Area's top gaming clients is in need of a Sr. UX Designer!
This is a full-time Sr. UX Designer role. Benefits include: a relaxed environment, subsidized health, dental, and vision, matching 401K, annual bonus, and stock options.
The primary responsibilities for the Sr. UX Designer include:
* Working closely with stakeholders to understand and define UX goals for new and evolving features.
* Managing and mentoring a small team of Jr. to mid-level UX Designers.
* Independently designing solutions: concepts, wireframes, and prototypes while iterating based on your research, team feedback, and user playtest feedback.
* Knowing when different UX methods are appropriate given the design problem and scope.
* Presenting initial concept designs and final designs to teammates and stakeholders.
* Documenting and drive awareness of UX standards
* Pushing to improving UX design workflow processes.
* Taking part in building a culture of close collaboration between game design, production, PM, UI design and engineering.
* Super passionate about user-centered design and a fascination for understanding how user experience products.
* A love for playing, deconstructing, and making great games.
* Experience, as well as examples of design artifacts that show a thought out UX process designing successful F2P mobile titles.
* Open communicator with exceptional written and oral communication skills.
* Continuously learning, and seeking opportunities to improve processes that allow for workflow optimization, and showing the value of UX.
* Advanced knowledge of digital tools for creating UX and IXD deliverables.
* Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$140000 - US$150000 per year
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.