Position: Sr. UX/ UI Designer
Location: Boston - Metro West
Estimated Duration: Full-time
Starts: As soon as they identify the right candidate
Our client, an industry leading tech company consistently voted in the top 10 best tech companies to work for is looking PRODUCT DESIGNER to join the team.
In this role, responsibilities will include:
* Ideate, prototype and design world-class mobile user interfaces that are innovative, intuitive, engaging, and brand-consistent
* Lead the team throughout the design process from white boarding, sketches and wireframes all the way to hi-res mocks
* Take design ideas from various teammates and translate them into polished concepts
* Communicate and sell your design solutions to senior management and teammates, including engineers, product managers, partners, etc.
* Provide design thought leadership to the company and work with our Engineering team to push mobile design boundaries
The ideal PRODUCT DESIGNER will have 5+ years of interaction, UI and/ or UX design experience. You should have a deep appreciation of clean, simple, usable interfaces with a strong understanding of mobile app (including both native iOS and Android), and mobile web user interface design principles. You must have expert proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other design tools and experience as a proven leader who prioritizes, communicates and partners effectively with technical and non-technical employees
If you have a passion for designing great products end-to-end, qualified candidates please apply!
Interested Candidates Appl
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: Depends on Experience
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.