Position: Sr. UX / UI Designer
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: $50-55/hr DOE
Our tech client is searching for a UI / UX designer for an ongoing 40 hour per week freelance role that could become a direct hire role in Bellevue.
In this role you will be working on a team that is tasked with recreating the UX and UI on a widely used desktop product. Version one is in beta testing and there are many updates and changes to be worked through. Our client is really drawn to candidates who have data visualization / dashboard-based projects.
The ideal Sr. UX designer will have:
- 4+ years of professional, post-schooling UX experience
- B2B or B2C shopping cart experience in their portfolio
- a high level of comfort with Axure
- high fidelity comps in their portfolio to share
- interaction design experience
- experience with application design
- the ability to be quick on the uptake and confident to work quickly with intermittent direction in our currently fast-paced environment
To be considered for the Sr. UI/UX Designer role you will need to submit a portfolio that showcases your process and articulates your design thinking.
Salary: US$50 - US$55 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.