Position: Sr. UX/UI Designer
Location: South Phoenix
Estimated Duration: 6 Months
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: up to $45/hr; DOE
Our client is hiring for a Sr. UX/UI Designer to join their team.
This will be ongoing, 40 hours per week for 6 months.
What you will be doing:
* Use business requirements, user research and user feedback to assist in developing scenarios, use cases, and high-level requirements
* Design conceptual sketches, wireframe information architecture, high-fidelity mockups, and interaction specifications
* Develop and nurture relationships across teams and disciplines to promote collaboration and efficiency
* Develop and maintain detailed design patterns that scale for your team and influence other designers
* Lead brainstorming sessions and give presentations to drive design, demonstrating features and flows
* Understand and respond to data (metric tests, usability studies), using that to inform future design
What you need to know:
* 5+ years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect
* 2+ years working on mobile design projects
* An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating great user-centered design solutions and patterns on mobile devices
* Proficiency in design tools such as UXPin, Photoshop, Illustrator, or similar
* Strong skills in visual design
* Experience working in a collaborative team, white-boarding and working directly with developers for implementation of designs
* Ability to drive the design review cycle and close on design requirements independently
* Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.