Our client, a start-up in Fairfax, VA, is looking for a Sr. UX/UI Designer to join their team full-time!
This role will be onsite in the Fairfax office.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Create visual solutions for web, mobile, and tablet devices
- Experience in designs for multiple Native mobile apps for iOS and Android
- Consistently deliver stunning, high-quality work
- Create wire-framing, journey maps and more from data of user research
- Work collaboratively with interaction designers and front end developers to create working prototypes and optimal interactions for delivered products
- Follow, maintain, and expand visual pattern libraries and style guides
- Develop visual comps and visual design of complex interactions
- Create designs that inform and prompt action through strategic display of photography, text elements, editorial copy, and interface elements
- Identify opportunities and improve products through user feedback
- Communicate progress and direction to outside teams
- Direct and manage the work of other visual designers
Requirements to be qualified for this Sr. UX/UI Designer role:
- 10+ years of graphic and information design for digital products
- Experience directing the work of other visual designers for digital products
- Expert in Sketch and Adobe CS
- Proficient in design including Typography, Color Theory, Layout and User Centered Design principles
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in an Agile development environment
- Must have a strong understanding of the latest web technologies and their capabilities
- Designs for modularity, internationalization, accessibility, and product expansion
- Collaborates effectively with interaction designers, product managers, and developers
- Strong working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and web standards
This company offers: Medical benefits, 401(k) retirement plans, flexible schedules, life insurance, free gym, office snacks, game room, monthly birthday celebrations, and more!
Salary: Up to US$130000 per year
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.