Strategist: Research and Insights - You plan, conduct and analyze research that drives teams to make progress in brand and product innovation. You've got a big toolbox that you use to craft the best way of achieving an objective answer, whether that's measuring brand perception or product usability. After executing a study and gathering data, you inspire the team with actionable insights and drive the project forward. No matter the phase of the project, you stay engaged and help throughout the inform the product. You know how to contribute to a thriving client relationship and build new ones. You're confident and globally-minded, and have a strong, original point of view.
What you'll do
- Plan and conduct qualitative and quantitative research on product usability, messaging, brand perception and more.
- Extract smart insights and actionable information to inform creative concepts and technology solutions
- Establish team-wide best practices for research projects, including preferred methodologies and tools
- Deepen the technical expertise of our research offerings that allows for us to speak confidently about data and analytics platforms and statistical implications of research decisions
- Apply a solid understanding of web and product usability to drive decisions throughout the lifecycle of a project
- Help lead a multi-disciplinary project team from start to finish, pivoting the work as needed based on evolving circumstances and new information
- Be the voice of the user, balancing the needs of a global, diverse user base with client objectives and the team's vision
- Present research, insights and recommendations in a compelling and impactful way to clients and internal teams
- Have a proactive and flexible work style, providing value throughout the entire project cycle and knowing when to take the initiative; think big or small; and work autonomously or collaboratively
- Do great work and be great to work with
What you'll bring
- 5+ years' experience working in research and digital strategy, with a strong body of work that includes experience with global brands, websites, products, campaigns, and applications
- Testing: Experience creating and running qualitative and quantitative tests for product user testing and general audience information, including recruiting diverse participation groups, writing test plans, facilitating sessions, creating surveys, and synthesizing results into clear, actionable insights.
- Digital: Experience with all phases of a multi-disciplinary interactive project process, from discovery and concepting through design, into development, and beyond release
- UX: Solid understanding of web usability, best practices in interactive design and UX, fluency in current and emerging trends, and ability to create deliverables such as sitemaps, wireframes, user flows, and demos/prototypes
- Brand: Able to understand brand priorities, generate original concepts based on consumer or business needs, map experience touchpoints to brand promise, and inform audience moments that contribute to positive brand sentiments
- Facilitation: Experience setting up workshops and working sessions, and leading our clients and internal teams through strategic design-thinking frameworks that produce actionable insights
What we'll give you
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision
- 401K matching
- Paid holidays and vacation
- A positive, balanced work life
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.