Emphasis on digital audio/visual content strategy and distribution planning.
You're a right-brain thinker and a left-brain planner. You find the message and get it out to the world at the right time, in the right place, with the right tools. You have a passion for narrative, and thrive in presenting it across a brand's multifaceted digital presence to create an even richer, deeper story. You quickly grasp the central idea and help your team create best-in-class A/V content and get it in front of the right audience.
What you'll do
- Create end-to-end strategy deliverables for photo, video, and audio content projects
- Develop distribution plans that leverage both traditional and unconventional approaches to reach audiences.
- Quickly find the north star of a project and keep the team pointed to it, even in changing circumstances
- Lead multiple strategy initiatives simultaneously
- Create and run brainstorming sessions with both the client and your team
- Conduct research and surface user insights to move projects in the right direction
- Operate as the strategic voice of the project on a multidisciplinary team, voicing your opinion and working in a collaborative and supportive way
- Do great work and be great to work with
What you'll bring
- 5+ years' experience in digital A/V content strategy and distribution planning at a digital agency, media company, or production company
- Strong experience in the complex landscape of digital media, with a demonstrated ability to select the right channels and contexts for a given piece of content
- Experience planning and facilitating internal and client workshops and brainstorms
- Ability to accurately evaluate raw capture and rough cuts against client and team objectives, and provide direction/correction to keep the project tracking to the goal
- Passion for technology, with a high degree of technoliteracy
- Confidence, humility, and a sense of fun
What we'll give you
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision
- 401K matching
- Paid holidays and vacation
- A positive, balanced work life
Please submit your application here: http://www.instrument.com/careers/strategist
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.