- Review and recommend acceptance decisions as key member of Admissions team
- Track, analyze, and be prepared to report on enrollment metrics
- Provide candidates with information on program offerings, financial options, and academic prerequisites
- Schedule and participate in face-to-face, phone, or video candidate interviews
- Bachelor's degree required; GPA of 3.0+ preferred
- Prior experience in high-end professional sales or interactive client environment
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Must stand behind Smartly mission and represent company publicly
- Writing samples and references as requested
- Experience with diverse cultural backgrounds preferred
- Able to cultivate relationships and build rapport with high-achieving academic and professional applicants
- Familiarity with digital marketing and P&L metrics
- Personable, approachable, and socially engaging
- Experience working in high performance standard, driven, and team-oriented environment
- Self starter; growth and results oriented
About Pedago: Pedago is an education-tech company whose mission is to democratize education by making it easy to learn anything, anywhere, faster and more affordably. Smartly, our innovative learning system, offers a free, selective MBA degree, along with other business courses, and combines the best of traditional top MBA programs with the next generation of interactive online learning. Founded by former CEO and fellow executives of Rosetta Stone, Pedago is a rapidly expanding company seeking candidates who thrive in a fast-paced environment with opportunity for growth.
This position is full time and located on-site in our Washington, D.C. office. We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package.
Pedago supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.