Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Studio Manager
Location: Central Phoenix
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Rate: $50,000-$60,000; DOE
Our client is hiring a Studio Manager to join their team, full time.
This will be onsite, 40 hours per week.
What you will be doing as a Studio Manager:
- Collaborating with media team to execute photography campaigns
- Directing shoots and asset management are the largest component of this role
- Hands-on photography responsibilities as assigned
- Managing all studio communications, shoots and assets
- Scheduling the appropriate people for a variety of shoots
- Following strict brand guidelines
- Manage the production timeline
- Create photo briefs as needed
What you need to know as a Studio Manager:
- 3+ years of experience
- Expert in Photoshop
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must have strong communication and organization
- Must have digital asset management experience
- Experience working in a production studio environment and help make executive decisions in that space
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$50000 - US$60000 per year + DOE